Re: [A/S] Zip Dee rear awning

Installed it was around $300.00.  It's interesting, since the rear window is
my fire escape window it has two little side arms that hold it out... instead
of a center pull like the other small awnings have.  As if that center pull
would keep me from escaping (c:

I really like it.  Where I'm parked the afternoon sun blazes the back of the
trailer.... between it and the 30 amp service my hostess put in for me (for
a/c)  I'm finding it very comfy in here.

It's the same solid dark blue as my big awning......which is getting rained
on right now.

Hunter