Re: [A/S] Hail Sale

Richard,

I'm assuming that you are talking about that 75th
edition unit.  I was there three weeks ago and I
noticed it was gone.  That was a sweet trailer.  I saw
it at the RV show and instantly fell in love.
Unfortunately it was too heavy and a few too many $$
for me, but it did its job.  I went up to look at
other A/S and found a Safari and as it ends up I'm now
waiting for mine to be built and delivered.  Up to
that time I never considered A/S, much less looked at
them.

I'm heading up Friday so if I see it I'll drop a line.

Regards,

Jack