Re: [A/S] Actual weight.

Yes, we did.  After we had it fully loaded and first began our full-timing
adventure, we took it to a local grain elevator.  They weighed the truck and
trailer separately.  I might add, the truck was also loaded.  We have no
other home and carry everything we own with us.  The truck and trailer
together weighed 17,250#.  We have a 1999 34' Excella Front Kitchen and tow
with a 3/4 ton Dodge Ram Diesel.  We average 20-21 mph not towing, and 15 mph
towing.

Verna