Re: [A/S] Battery Life

Verna,
 The standard converter (A/S calls theirs a "UniVolt") is junk in most
RVs. They don't charge a low battery very fast and tend to overcharge
the battery(s) when left plugged in all the time.

Best thing is to replace your converter with one that is a "3-stage"
charger. I have an InteliPower with Charge Wizard from Camping World; it
was less than $250.00 and works very well. I fully expect to get 5+
years from a set of batteries.

There are a couple of other makes, but the only other one I'm personally
familiar with is the StatPower. I had a "factory refurb" that lasted
about 2 weeks of camping, so I replaced it with the Inteli-Power.

                                 <<Jim>>