[A/S] Repairing your hail damage

Hunter,

I saw the picture and thank goodness your A/S was
gone.  I always say that some bad things happen for
good and your hail damage did have a good side!

While this is a morbid thought since I am awaiting
delivery of my new Safari, I thought I'd pop the
question regarding your hail damage repair.

Could you provide some more information as to how your
A/S is being repaired?  I have wondered whether those
franchises which offer dent removal by popping the
dent out would work?  I can't imagine the traditional
auto body filler method working.

Regards,

Jack Canavera
STL MO.