Re: [A/S] 66 safari bits and pieces

RJ, I am intrigued by your comment that it's better to repair than to
replace trailer components (frige, toilet heater). Are repair parts for 35
year old trailer appliances available? A couple of respected Airstream
service/repair
shops have advised me against trying to have the frige in my '68 Tradewind
repaired and recommended replacing it instead. I would agree with your
preference if making it absolutely original was a prime consideration but
taking advantage of 30 something years of improved technology is a
consideration also. YMMV.

Regards,

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind #1148