[A/S] Handy Tool

I found a neat tool at a Tools & More store at an outlet mall.  It is
made by Michigan Industrial Tools, a card/blister pack labeled " 3-Pc.
Power Extension Bar Set ".  There is a 1/4", 3/8" and a 1/2" drive
socket wrench adapter for your cordless power drill/screwdriver.  I
chucked the 3/8" adapter, snapped in a 3/8" drive, 3/4" socket wrench
and spun the leveling jacks on the Excella up and down quick and easy!
I had checked at the Black & Decker outlet, but they did not have it,
referred me to Tools & More, about $6.00.

Also saw an old MASH show tonight.  A general was using an Airstream
"type" trailer for his office.  Short, 15 to 19ft, painted army OD.
'93 Excella 29', '00 Silverado LT, Black Ext. Cab 1500, 5.3L