Re: [A/S] Address for ZipDee Awning part?

After going thru many chairs over the years I can tell you that they are made
from a heavier guage steel, and the fabric is of course tougher not to
mention they look nice with the awning out. Last spring at the region 2 rally
my son picked one up at the A/S flee market for $25.00. looks like new. The
fellow had 2 other ones for $20.00 not quite as nice but well worth the
price. Being should we say, frugel, I passed on them and still buying
S.O.B.'s (Can we can use this term if not referring to R.V.'s ?)  It won't be
long untill my $10.00 - $15.00 chairs add up to a new one. That being said
and being my frugal self look for them at the A/S craft and flee markets new
prices scare me too.  Oh by the way no need to get to the flee markets eairly
I'm sure that there will be plenty to go around even after I stock up.

J.L. #4361