Re: [A/S] Address for ZipDee Awning part?

I would bet he was a pretty nice fellow. I know the present management
seems very friendly and fair. I spoke with Linda there this afternoon and
got the part I need - only $10.12 for a custon-cast piece assembled to an
extrusion. Anywhere else these days such a thing would run $20-50 plus a
ripoff shipping fee. Zip Dee is only charging me straight UPS costs, no
boxing/handling/whatever fee.

A really fair deal.

I don't understand why I had to pay about $160 for a couple of simple
chairs this past summer, though...

Jerry