[A/S] tow vehicle info

I am new to the group - seems like a lively bunch, and am looking
forward to meeting each of you along the way as I can.

I have been searching for a good used tow vehicle and Dodge keeps
coming up as a possibility.  The current choice is a '94 Dodge pickup
with shell and the 5.2 litre v8 engine, automatic transmission.  I
will be towing a mid-60's Airstream under 25' (not fulltime as yet).
My concerns are safety, strength to tow, economy, and since I will be
using it as a daily driver - road comfort. Any feedback would be
appreciated.

Keep up the good work,

Don