Re: [A/S] Wheel Odometers

Rich,

I could see how one would be very handy if affordable.  For the reason you
mentioned, maintenance, a trailer wheel odometer would be helpful.

I have long made it a practice to log start and finish towing miles from my
truck odometer in my truck's maintenance logbook when I tow the trailer.
This allows me to keep up with how far the trailer has traveled as well as
to identify towing miles on the truck which hastens wear and need for
service.

Harvey Barlow
Lubbock, TX
WBCCI # 1171, WDCU, VAC