Re: [A/S] Silver Motorhomes

Hi Todd,

I have to agree with you about the motorhomes.  I like the older silver ones
myself.  I'm sure it's a question of keeping up with what the masses want.
The new boxlike motorhomes have slideouts and tons of room.  I have no doubt
they are cheaper to make than the aluminum ones.  Thor is turning out a
deluxe motorhome and putting the Airstream name on it...because they own the
name.

Not sure what you mean about reissuing the "traditional trailers" they never
stopped making the silver bullets.... maybe you mean the Bambi's?

Hunter