[A/S] Re: Airstream Furniture

  Yes, those are the ones. I haven't noticed any carpet problems in
the past, but you can bet your life we'll be watching. We had new
carpet put in last week. The swivel chair doesn't move. It may turn a
bit, but that's all. Nothing seems to move while traveling. When we
bought the trailer last summer, the guy had just bought a case of RV
anti freeze. He set it on the cabinet between the beds in the rear
bedroom. We were a 100 miles down the road before we remembered. We
stopped and discovered it was still on the cabinet. I put some of
that perferated foam shelf rubber on the shelf by the table on the
road side. We have a clock, thermometer, and other small things
sitting there. Nothing moves.It must ride resonably well.
                                                Arnie

  31 Ex... 90 Chev, 3/4 ton.  rusty