RE: [A/S] Corrected web address

Interesting story related to that trailer model on Leroy's web site.  Leroy
mentions that it was the last year they made that model.  Here is a side
story.

Very good friends of our had that model and year trailer built.  It took
about 2 months longer than planned to arrive.  When Kim and Cliff went to
pick-up the trailer, something just did not add up.  They looked and looked
and started asking questions.  To make a long story short, the trailer had
been wrecked in transit from the factory to the dealer in South West Ohio
(I'll skip the name).  Short trip, only about 50 miles, but wrecked none the
less.

Anyway, the dealer found it no big deal that the delay was because the
trailer had been sent back to the factory, had the wreck repaired and then
returned to be sold as a new trailer, never informing the prospective buyer.
The repair work was not very good, that was why they noticed something
wrong.

The dealer insisted on selling them the trailer as a new product.  Cliff and
Kim refused.  So, a new trailer was ordered.

Now, chapter 2:  Its now the 2000 model year and Airstream no longer makes a
front Kitchen.  Second part of the long story, after lots of arguments,
Airstream made a custom trailer for Cliff and Kim, the ONLY 34' Front
Kitchen ever made in the 2000 model year (or that's what I understand).  It
is registered and all as a 2000 model.

Actually, pretty cool in the end.  Maybe it will be worth millions some
day!!!