Re: [A/S] wireless internet

Eighteen months ago I took a sales trip of the Pacific Northwest with an
AT&T PCS phone, 56K digital modem and my laptop.  For me it was a
disaster.  I made 45 calls to get one complete connection.

It is the most frustrating thing when your out in the sticks, you dial in
for your email, and four or five minutes into the call there is an interrupt.

Hunter once wrote me that she had no problem with her wireless system, so
we differ in that experience.

I would insist on a complete test of your system before signing up.
Aloha,
Bob