Re: [A/S] Florida ?? and comment

Do you want to watch from your lawn chair or have a short drive to the space
center?

If you want to see the shuttles once they are in the air (like I did)
You can stay here at the Christmas Airstream Park, or closer to Titusville at
Outdoor World. Personally I like Christmas better.... but if you are into
golf and money is no object then stay at Outdoor World. If you want to drive
to the space center either park will do.

You can attend Daytona from here also as it's an hour up I-95.

There are a bunch of parks closer, but not sure I'd want to be
there....*that* close (c:

Thanks for the tips about the Texas campgrounds.

Hunter