Re: [A/S] RE: Flexible solar panels (was 66 Safari)

Nothing fancy, and not really waterproof either.  I have the fused battery
cable as shown in the product description on my URL
http://www.tompatterson.com/Sailing/Sailing/Solar.html .  The end that
connects to the battery is of course under the battery cover.  The other end
of the two conductor connection extends out of the battery box and connects
to the flexible panel.  The two conductor connection is similar to the
connector for a four pin flat trailer connector, except with only two pins.

-Tom