Re: [A/S] The Sarasota Rally

<<
 Will there be an open house of the vintage trailers at the rally.  If so,
 when?  I forget from last year if it's on Saturday or Sunday.  Dick and I
 were going to come down on Sunday, but now I'm thinking that many of the
 trailers leave early that day.  I'd also like to see the new Bambi.>>

Sorry, been too busy til now to get online.  The vintage open house was this
afternoon. )c:  Everyone leaves here tomorrow morning.

 <Where are you headed after the rally? >>

Nt sure...am making my way back toward Christmas... but might go across to
the east coat through Arcadia and Okeechobee.... or maybe up to Zolfo again
and up.

Will decide in the morning when I have to.

Hunter