Re: [A/S] Re: RV Campgrounds/Airstream insurance

Beats me, but the replacement value is less..... Obviously it's cheaper to
replace a vintage trailer than a new one. When I got insurance they asked
what the trailer's cost was new... $47,000.00 and they based the premiums on
that number.

For example..... if my trailer was a total loss...RV Alliance would buy me a
new one, Allstate would give me the value of my trailer... I think.

RV Alliance also includes towing for both tow vehicle and trailer if the
truck breaks down......

You need to get that extra with Allstate.

Hunter