[A/S] Blue Beret Cover

Times are achanging.  I got my copy finially here in the back woods of
Minnesota, and what is on the cover but two Airstream Motorhomes.  I
feel like the group is growing up finially.  We leave Sat. morning for
the Rally at New Orleons and will be glad to get out of Winter for a
while.  It is -5 this morning.  Too damn cold.
I hope some of you will be at the Rally.  I have yet to meet anyone
from the list.
I don't have my numbers for WBCCI on the rig yet.  Got them last Fall
and it is too cold to make them stick yet.  Maybe whilr I am there.