Re: [A/S] Raising Twin Bed

Dick,

I have a related problem with my esophagus and raised the head of the quote
queen-sized unquote bed in my A/S.  It has been several years ago and I have
now forgotten the details of the way I did the job.  Basically, I raised
only the half that supports the upper body because the bed platform is
hinged in the middle to permit lifting the lower half to access the
under-bed storage.  I think I removed the upholstered bolster that was
attached to the rear wall, attached a 1" by 4" across the rear wall about 4"
above the bed platform surface, and rested the bed platform on the 1" by 4".

My crude modification works fine as far as my esophagus is concerned but the
mattress slides off the bed every time I make anything but a very gently
stop.  Oh well.

Harvey