Re: [A/S] 1979 Airstream International info needed ASAP......PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

I had a similar 'problem' with the 1976 Sovereign we just bought. The
previouis owner said the fridge didn't work on AC, and that didn't bother
me. Couldn't be too hard to fix.

Inspection showed that the AC cord was not plugged in. Where to plug it in?
Hmmm.....felt around above the access panel, against the outer skin, and
found the electrical outlet. Plugged it in, and now it works fine.

May be that it's something as simple as that....then, again, maybe not.
Anyway, please check around the rig, and, as others have suggested, it
probably wouldn't be too expensive to fix.

Bob Hightower
'76 Sovereign 31'
WBCCI 11365