Re: [A/S] Re: Satelite Internet

Verna,

The major expense of the Radio Shack system is that it comes complete
with a Compaq computer.  Only way they will sell it.  Probably makes
sense for that market from a tech support prospective, but not the way
to go if you already have a computer.  You know it ain't gonna be no one
and a half GHz smoker for sure!

Large dish, .5 x.75 meter or call it 18"x 30" more or less.  The system
mounts on a 2" diameter mast.  I'm working on building a tripod with
that diameter right now, and should be picking up my system within a
month.  Since I don't have a TV I can get away with the internet access
only.  The price I was quoted last month was $70/mo.

Matt