RE: [A/S] Overseas shipping

Hi Marie across the sea,

I was surprised how comparable it was to ship an Airstream trailer from
the East Coast to Europe, as it was to ship the same trailer from the
East Coast to the West Coast in the US.  I'm surprised more aren't being
shipped (or maybe they are?).  A longtime VACList'er paid less than
$2000 to have a 17 foot shipped to Great Britain last year, exactly what
it costs to ship that same trailer coast to coast here. (of course there
were the import & excise taxes.....)

RJ