[A/S] Lifetime Warranty

Pearl,

Your comment about your lifetime warranty on body and frame reminded me of
seeing such a warranty card in a vintage trailer I was admiring several
years ago.  That was the first time I became aware of the warranty that WB
once offered on his trailers.

Do you have a scanner?  If so, would you be kind enough to scan the warranty
card and post it so all the non-original owners of vintage trailers could
print a copy?  It wouldn't be honored by A/S of course since few if any of
us are the original owners but it would make a nice keepsake and
conversation piece to display in our vintage trailers.

Thanks,
Harvey