Re: [A/S] Hitchin' up

I use a similar method of noting how many inches I need to go, and find
something near the side of the tow vehicle to judge how far to back up.
Usually it takes me getting out of the truck three times to get it hitched up
when I am alone.  If I have help it takes about 6 tries!  I just can't seem
to concentrate when I have help. I usually say "would you like to hitch it up
for me"? when there are too many people trying to "help" me. I can usually
center the hitch ball OK by keeping my eye on the front window of the AS in
the rear view mirror -  it is just the final 3 or 4 inches that I have
trouble judging from the drivers' seat. As Hunter says, Practice, Practice
Practice is what gets it done.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado