Re: [A/S] bounce/ swimming/tatters& wet wood

Joy, mine has twin axles and twin beds, was previously owned by a
single gent. he had a stainless steel holding tank made when he found out
that the original plastic ones were no longer avaiable.he also
replaced the old univolt system and an awning on the curb side....
at the rear window there are brackets for an awning long gone...
I'm slowly going through cleaning and fixing. Thank God it doesn't
have a drive train to fix because i'm sure someone would have messed with
it..... my plans are to buy a hensley and a full size pk-up/van.
I've had my eye on this trailer for years never did i think it would
be ours.... the owner before had purchased it thinking they would use it as
they had some time after they raised there kids.... mr. had a stroke and it
set for at least 18 years. It never moved when i saw it last up close in the
late 80's it had a tree growing up in the triangle area between the hitch
and the propane tanks!!!! They never used it!!!!
never slept in it once!!!!!  my plans are to clean it, inspect & repair as
needed, replace the tires,curtains,floor coverings,and recover the sofa and
replace the all foam. the biggest eye sore on the inside are the curtains
and all the tambor doors are broken...it will keep me out of the bars this
winter....   steve