[A/S] Deadbolt Installation

Hi everybody,
I need to put a deadbolt on my '72 31' International and would like to
put the lock side in the wall with the bolt going into the door.
The way I have measured it I need a 70mm throw to get past the door frame
and put the lock flush with the skin.
My question is this,
What if anything in the way of ribs or wires will I run into when I drill
the 2+" hole just to the right of the door frame.
I will have to go pretty low with it to clear the existing lock mechanism
and it looks as though just below a horizontal joint to the right and
slightly below the door centerline.
When viewed from the inside the lock will sit just above the small shelf
that runs from the door to the right front corner.
This would be a real bad place to mess up hence this request.
Thanks and happy camping!
Mike