Re: [A/S] best tire choice for a 68 Overlander that's been sitting for a while and is now hitting the road?

Oliver and others,

I recently purchased Titan ST Radials in the D rating.

I didn't think I needed tires until I experienced 2 flats on a trip in
Vermont this past fall.  While the flats were related to nails, etc., when I
was repairing the flats, I noted the amount of wear left was minimal.

I decided to look into the Titans because they are manufacturers of
agricultural and construction tires.  The farmer in OK that I bought my
trailer from used Titans exclusively.

I bought them very inexpensively and hope they bring long wear down the
road.

http://www.titan-intl.com/frame1.html
Phone: 800-219-6239  Fax: 515-265-9301

Rich Walbridge