Re: [A/S] Re: eXitsource

Charles and all,

The way I read their Website, they provide information for travelers,
truckers and folks with rigs longer than normal....mostly for fuel and or
restaurants.

I guess the next step would be for Trailer Life to link up with a company
like this and combine their forces and come up with a tremendous website
that would include all the necessities of us RVers.  The Exit Authority book
also does a great job with services for the RVers on the go, but they also
fall short and don't publish campground information.

A while back I wrote to Delorme suggesting they do something with Trailer
Life along these lines.  It would prove to be a lucrative business for both
companies.....great mapping company combining with a company with an
extensive data base of camping facilities.

Rich Walbridge
mailto:richwalbridge@airstream.net
mailto:wbcci@gis.net
WBCCI#3371