Re: [A/S] Sway control options

Okay, that's the thing I was describing.  The thing you should only have one
of and remove in serious wind conditions..... what's up with having to remove
it when you need it most?

Speaking of towing... I towed my two horses 200 miles yesterday....
I towed with Bruiser of course.... (F-250 crew cab, PSD).

The horse trailer's empty weight is 1700 pounds... so with two horses total
weight was approx 3700 pounds.

Jeez, I didn't know it was back there..... the trailer guy said I wouldn't
need any anti sway stuff with that truck... and he was right. I kept looking
in the side mirrors worrying about it fishtailing or swaying... nothing.
Just straight as an arrow.  I was driving at 60 mph on I-40 through the
mountains between Knoxville and Asheville and through all the construction in
Knoxville.... tight lanes, big trucks... it's much more disconcerting driving
a trailer with live animals in it... than just a trailer.  The drive was
painless.

Hunter