Re: [A/S] Airstream lite

We currently have a 77 Minuet at the dealership. The height is the typical, but
it is definitely narrower. Factory records show a series in 1981 of smaller and
narrower coaches under the International and Excella II names. They were
available in 20', 22', 24' and 25' lengths. Ball heights of 14 3/4" and 16 3/4",
and tongue weights of 475 or less indicate they were smaller. We recently had a
25' Excella II on the lot which was as narrow as the Minuet.

Charlie