[A/S] Airstream lite

Hey Roy,

Maybe you could spur Mike into calling his mother, in ELPaso, if she is
still around.  She is the lady who showed me the unit and called it the
Airstream Lite..  I am pretty positive it was an actual Airstream.  Looked
like one, was shiny aluminum on the outside, had the chunky letters across
the front and rear.  No indication of anything Argosy particular, that I
remember.  Now I'm really intrigued.  If they made only 300, then that would
be a find.  Wow.  The time frame does make since due to the oil happenings.

Thanks for the info,