Re: [A/S] Dodge crew cabs

When the new Dodge truck shape first materialized with the Cummins. The
torque of the engine was a bit too much for the frame length of a crew
cab. In other words the frames were twisting under heavy loads. I've
seen these truck set up to pull 40 foot long Flat bed trailers in a
hot-shot setup, sort of a mini big-rigger.

I believe the last year was a 1985 (just before the new body style:

http://www.cruisebrothers.demon.nl/dod85d3.htm

There is a new Dodge on the horizon with a crew cab:

http://www.car-truck.com/chryed/buzz/b080100.htm

bobb