RE: [A/S] Re: New Truck Opinions solicited

Hummmm,

I'm not saying you're not totally correct, but if 'crew' means a truck with
4 -doors,  I saw one in the parking lot where work, just last week.  It was
a Dodge, 4WD, black, full size pickup with 4 doors.  The back doors looked
smaller than the front doors, tho, where as to me, on a Chevy, the doors
look to be relatively the same size.  Anyway it had a 4 speed manual
trannie, with a granny gear, and an Overdrive gear, which in my opinion
makes it a 6 speed.  Owner not around.  Don't know if it was a '01 or an '02
or a trial unit.