Re: [A/S] Hunter's New Log Cabin

In a message dated 11/24/00 5:23:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
richwalbridge@airstream.net writes:

<< .how many Airstreams will fit in the yard? >>

Well, we know at least one.... I am planning on putting a pad for mine of
course and a visitor pad too.  My trailer pad will be off to the right of the
house..... the visitor pad wil be in the circular driveway. ... or between
the house and the barn. I have been racking my brain trying to decide which.

I also have to find out where the septic system is as I want to put in a
sewer drain.

There are no neighborhood ordinances against RVs, but I want to hide them as
I don't think the neighbors need to have the big silver bullets ruining their
view of the countryside.

Not that *I* think they ruin the view.... but they might and I don't want to
start out that way.

I did go explain to all the neighbors that I would be staying in mine for a
few weeks while I get the house in shape for my furniture and things.

Hunter