Re: [A/S] Insurance for trailers/ Newbie????

Sarah....:  over the past 35 years have had some individual insurance policies
on the airstream but only collected once for a small amount....added it to my
Liberty Mutual Insuance autos policy and have collected full repair cost
twice...once from the hail storm at Bismarck Intl WBCCI rally and the other time
for a short in a running light which burned a 4" hole in the floor and they
replaced a 2'x4' floor and corrected the short......in every state
owners register their trailers (boat, horse, rv or whatever) and you get a
license for that vehicle based on what it is.......yes AAA in Calif has RV
roadsie assistance I am not sure about other stateAAA  I also have their towing
service for Airstream (there is a limit on number of miles without extra
charge)  I pay under $50 per year to add this to my regular
roadside service...Pearl.