[A/S] Kirkendall's

Hello:

     Just to show that everyone indulges in silly behavior, I've
uploaded a scanned photo, taken with a lousy camera, of what I believe
to be Phyllis and Bill Kirkendall, taken at the 2000 Tulip-Time Rally
in Holland MI.
     My eyes can't really see this poor photo well enough to be sure
I've identified correctly. If this is someone else, then my apoloties
to Bill and Phyllis (apologies anyhow, for a bad photo). And, start
believing in miracles, since Bill and Phyllis were the ones we went to
that location with, and swapped photo-ops with.
     It appears that all males have trouble "holding their water," as
Bill put it in an earlier post.