Re: [A/S] Globetrotter 1969????

I almost missed this e-mail.  I have probably missed a lot of them in the last
month.  I get so many e-mails, I get excessive with the delete key.  I hope I
haven't ignored anyone or not responded, but that is why.
    All the things I wrote about the '69 Gobetrotter I learned from this
list!!!    A couple months ago when I first joined, I was totally ignorant about
RVs and Airstreams and towing and all sorts of stuff.  Now, I am not totally
ignorant, just half ignorant!!!  LOL   So I just parroted what I have been
reading.   Thanks to this list I feel more confident about RVing!!!
    I am sorry to hear about your experience with the tire guy, Jim.  Seems last
year I ran into a string of mechanics who were probably related to him!  LOL  I
wasn't having any problems with the van, just the mechanics!
    Anyway, just a thank you to this list and just know that I will be lurking
for quite some time from now on!!!   You won't get rid of me, nope!!  LOL  I
learn too much here.
    I hope Jim's little story convinces folks that what has been said here on
the list about tires should be heeded.
((((hugs0)))
Kerry