[A/S] sewer connectors

I would like to adapt my older sewer connection to a valterra fitting.  I
have a 1963 Safari that seems to have all original parts in this area with a
Airstream cap (part # WOPA T-1169) and an airstream elbow available (part #
WOPA T-1166)  My problem is that I have tried to use Thetford adaptors and
they do not fit.  Has anyone heard of an adaptor for this type of sewer
connection?  I have posted some photos of the elbow and sewer fitting at
this site if you want to look at the parts.
http://www.photoloft.com/view/Album.asp?s=plft&u=59189&a=711929

Thanks for any ideas. Feel free to email me direct.   Rick

Rick LaBorde
PO Box 14
Lee Vining, CA 93541
760-647-6116