Re: [A/S] Equalizer bars

     Yes, tongue weight.  Fact is, they are all proportional, but what
proportions ?  My '65 22' Streamline has a weight of 3250 lbs., and a tongue
weight of 700 lbs. according to the factory brochure.  When I weighted the
tongue though, it was just under 800 lbs. with filled propane bottles, and
two batteries on the front.  The trailer was not loaded with all the stuff
we would have had on a trip.
     Result, I bought 1000 lb. rated spring bars.
     With all this tongue weight, I don't have any sway problem whatever,
nor need for a sway bar.  Especially with the short trailer length, and
relatively long truck length.

-Tom

mailto:tom@tompatterson.com
Website: http://www.tompatterson.com