[A/S] Speakers

After posting three times.. I finally figured out the answer to the
speakers. With great embarrassment I report that the grills pop off they
are held in place by expansion bullets.. The tech guy gave up because he
didn't want to break anything.... made just like the home version... a
putting knife pops the grills and then the screws holding the assembling
together is open for removal.

Yesterday,  I took delivery of a new Dodge TD, short bed with lots of the
bells and whistles.  Have had to order a cap etc. and hope sometime in the
next couple of weeks to get all of it hooked  up  and have a weekend on the
road.  Thanks for all the past help... getting there slowly

			Al Owens

90 Excella 29
WBCCI 5271