[A/S] Level

Be sure you level the frezing mechanism of your refrigerator.  Everyone
I.ve had (total 8) only one was level with the floor.  Set your outside
levels to the freeze tray.

I once belonged to a singles Good Sam Club.  One of the few men kept
telling the ladies that their refrig didn't need to be level.  In one
year three of them had to replace their frig.  The newer  models do not
require them to be quite so level but why not take good care of it?
Frig's are ther most expensive single thing in your trailer.

Kathy