[A/S] San Miguel Allende Info please

Hi Gang,

I just got this from Sandy..... I don't remember who it was..... if anyone
knows the answers please write him at mailto:SMujoob@aol.com    Thanks!!

<<Hunts -

Some time back there was a fellow who was in Mexico, San Miguel del Allende I
believe, who offered help and give information to those interested in Mexico
in general and San Miguel in particular.  Is he still on the list?  Are there
any other folks on the list on the mainland?  I may swing over to San Miguel
for 2001 through the end of March but would like to research it a bit before
I commit.  Life here is very slow, languid and tranquil.  >>