RE: [A/S] Ground Faults and hook ups

I believe that I experienced the same thing last weekend. The campground had
a 20 amp outlet(ground fault) and 2 50 (?) amp outlets per 2 sites. Of
course both we and our neighbors had 30 amp connections and reducers to the
20 amp plug. So we tried this, no luck, the ground fault would not let us
both be plugged in, even when I used no electricity! A quick trip to the
campground office landed me an adapter for the 50 amp plug. No more
problems.

Scott