[A/S] Ordering over the phone

I have a list of parts that I need for my 73 Ambassador Intl.

I don't think a parts department will appreciate descriptions like
hula skirts for window screens, window lifter wands, or plastic
thingy
on the original vent crank. My friends at the local NAPA store think
this is funny as long as it's a slow morning.

How do I find part numbers or "the right name" ? Or shall I just go
for it ?

Still chasing leaks. Found a doozie where the ZipDee arms are
attached to the trailer. One vista view is ungunked, but I think I
will ignore what's in between the two layers of glass and plastic.

Daisy