[A/S] Re: Top of Georgia c/g info needed

Right...it's on Ga 75, about 4.5 miles north of the intersection of
Ga
75 with Ga 75-Alt, or about 6.5 miles north of the Helen post office
(which is on the south central end of Helen, also on Ga 75).

> Very pretty country this time of year.  It is restricted to WBCCI
members.
> Don't have a phone number handy.

The telephone number was 706-878-3590, but they've been changing
things this week and last to accommodate installing a number of data
ports (but, all on a single line).  If that number doesn't work, you
might try Charles or Clara Smith at770-972-0468.  They coordinate the
hosts, and may have a new number if it's changed.

  There was a vintage gathering there about this time last year.
haven't heard anything about this year though.

Hi, Rick...I was there last year and met you, your wife, and your
neat-o vintage rig then.  I haven't heard anything about a repeat
this
year.  You may recall that the original organizer of that rally had
withdraw, and the slack was taken over by the two George Jameses (I
believe they are II and III).  It seems doubtful that they would want
to repeat; they were just helping out last year.

- Dick
(5368)