[A/S] LPG Light ???

In the cabinet (69 airstream 31' sovreign)above the refridgerator I
found a disconnected copper (water/gas)line with a flanged end. In
the wood paneling by the A/C thermostat there are some holes where
something had been removed. I think this copper line could have
attached to. I don't know what it goes to. I looked at the water and
gas diagrams for this trailer in the owners manual and found a gas
line labled "LPG LIGHT" in the area I am describing. What is this???