Re: [A/S] Rollover in SUVs, pickups and Suburbans

Dick,
 I'd consider it quite unlikely that you'd be able to roll a 'Burb on dry
pavement unless it "trips" on something. IE: hits a curb or bad pothole or
something while it's sliding sideways.

Besides, a rollover is pretty much a 'nothin thing' in my experience, as
long as you're belted in. Not saying it's pleasant, but between my wife and
I, we've rolled at least 3 vehicles that I can think of and walked away from
every one.

                                                                   <<Jim>>