Re: [A/S] 1972 31' Sovereign Int'l Towing

Check out this link:
http://www.usatoday.com/money/consumer/autos/mauto696.htm
It appears that the Ford Excursion is the least likely
SUV to roll. Based on my own observations of SUV
drivers, the high incidence of rollovers is due to the
fact that they think that 4WD makes them invincible.
I can't count the number of times I have seen an SUV
breeze by me at the speed of light on glare ice, and
then a few moments later I'll pass them after they've
skittered off the highway into the ditch.
Rich